Thursday, July 10, 2014

An Epic Countdown at Times Square 1/1/14

Who doesn’t dream of traveling to New York City right? Blame it to Hollywood who keeps feeding our eyes and minds with countless varieties of imagery about the city. Yes, New York City is undoubtedly the most featured city in movies, television programs, songs, you name it. It has all the ingredients needed enough to be recognized as one of the greatest cities in the world.

Manhattan Bridge

My great desire to visit New York started when I saw the New Year’s eve countdown on TV when I was in first year college. I thought it would really be awesome to be standing in Times Square and witness such a global spectacle.

The Statue of Liberty 

Never did I know that I would be able to actually do it in 2014 New Year’s eve with my 2 other friends. A crowd of more than 1 million in a freezing temperature, never ending queue of people from all over the world. It was a very long 9-hour epic experience indeed.

Times Square








No comments:

Post a Comment